If you want to Fix Brother Printer offline issue you can follow the step given below:
1. Click on the Start button on your computer, and then click on the Devices and Printers option.
2. Now right-click your Brother printer icon and click on the See What’s Printing option on your screen.
3. Click on the Printer option at the top of the window > look for the check mark in front of the Use Printer Offline option.
4. Remove the check mark, now your documents will start printing again. And if it still does not work then proceed to the next step.
5. Turn off your Brother printer and disconnect the printer’s USB cable from your computer.
Now turn on your printer.
Hopefully above steps will help you to fix the issue if not you can also follow our blog to see more on brother printer offline fix.